If you want to publish your property on holiday rental websites, first you need to create a listing. You can create, edit, publish and copy listings from your listings page.
Use the Listing Builder to create your listing by completing all of the steps. Once your listing is published, you'll be able to edit using the Listing Editor, which allows you to freely edit any of your listing's details.
You should create a separate listing for each bookable unit that you offer. If you have 2 or more units on the same property, (for example, two separate bookable rooms in one apartment) you should create a listing for each of these. As they will be located at the same address, they will be linked. See the Copy an existing listing section below.
If you're already managing a property on Booking.com you can transfer it to Your.Rentals without needing to create it again from scratch.
your listings page
Create a new listing
- After creating a new account, you'll be taken directly to the Listing Builder for your first listing.
- From the Listings page, click the Add New Listing button to start a new listing.
Copy an existing listing
- If you've got more than one bookable unit at the same address, you don't need to create a brand new listing from scratch each time. You can simply copy an existing listing and change the details.
- For example, you may rent out two separate rooms in the same building. Once you have created your first listing for one room, you can copy this listing and edit the details to reflect the differences, such as the size of the room.
- Some details cannot be edited after the listing has been created. If you need to modify a field that the system does not allow you to change, you can click the Add new listing then choose Copy an existing listing. This option will allow you to modify everything without having to repeat the whole process again.
Copy your listing from another website
- If you're already using another website to list your property you can add it to Your.Rentals quickly and easily using our Listing Importer. This means you don't have to create a listing from scratch - we'll take all the information in your existing listing and use it to create a listing in Your.Rentals.
- Click here for instructions on how to import your existing listing.
Publishing your listing
- Your listing is published in sales channels once you have Listed your property. Once you've published a listing we'll start sharing it to your selected channels. Depending on the channel this could take a little while. Your listing will start appearing online within 24 hours. In some rare cases this can take up to 30 days for some channels
- You can unlist your property from the Listings page which will remove your listing from all sales channels.
After listing a new property, we strongly recommend that you complete the following.
- Block already booked periods in your Calendar and set-up Calendar Sync
- Review sales channels using the Channel Manager
- Check your Listing Quality Score and seek to improve it.