Completing all fields in Basic details will ensure that your listing shows in filtered search results on sales channels.
Specific fields notes
- Listing reference name/number: This is the internal reference you use to manage your properties and is not shown to guests. We'll automatically generate a reference number for you. If you prefer to use your own reference number or name for this listing instead of our code you should create a new one by using this field (maximum 40 characters), or leave blank if you don't have one.
- Type of rental: We use only the property types supported by most sales channels. If none of these match your property type, choose the closest type possible.
- Rental basis: Does the Guest rent an entire home or apartment or will they be sharing some facilities and entrances with you or others?
- Floorspace: A total of the space available inside the property to which the Guest has access.
- Grounds: A total of the space available outside the property to which the Guest has access.
- Floors in the building: If your listing is for an apartment, how many floors are there in the building?
- Floors of property: If your listing is for an apartment, which floor is the apartment on?
- Entrance: How does the Guest access the property?
Providing all the information in this field will let your guests know how suitable your property is for their needs.
- Wheelchair access
- Long-term rentals