If you have published your listing as Instant Booking, when a Guest books in a sales channel, the booking will be instantly accepted - and have the status Confirmed.
Confirmed Bookings in Calendar
Confirmed bookings appear in the Calendar with a green colour.
View booking details
- Click the green booking in the Calendar to view its details.
- Click the Booking details button to view all details for the booking.
- Click Cancel booking to cancel the confirmed booking.
If you have published your listing as Request Booking, when a Guest books in a sales channel, the booking will have a status Pending for a 24 hour period. You will be notified of the request by SMS and email, and must Accept or Decline the request within 24 hours.
A Booking request shows as a red booking in the Calendar.
View request details
- Click the red booking in the Calendar to view its details.
- Click the Accept booking button to accept the booking request
- Click the Decline booking link to decline the booking request
When you Accept the request, the booking will have the status Confirmed and will appear as described in the section above.
When you Decline the request, the booking will no longer show in your Calendar, although you can see Declined requests in the Bookings section.