We aim to make it easy to view your listings in sales channels so that you can double check your content, rates and availability - and give you peace of mind that Your.Rentals is working as it should.
Once you've published a listing we'll start sharing it to your selected channels. Depending on the channel this could take a little while. Your listing will start appearing online within 24 hours. In some rare cases this can take up to 30 days for some channels
View your listing in a sales channel
- Log-in to your account on Your.Rentals.
- Navigate to the Channel Manager page.
- For the sales channels that you have turned ON, click the button View listing and we'll open your listing page in a new tab in your browser.
Why can't I view my listing?
Please note that it is unfortunately not always possible to provide you with a link to your listing in a sales channel for the following reasons:
- Not all sales channels have public websites.
- Not all sales channels have a listing page (for example: HomeToGo and HomeAway are search engines without listing pages and links to Your.Rentals for booking).
- Not all sales channels provide us with a link to your listing (we are working hard with every channel to get this data).
What do I do if there is no link available?
It can take a few days after publication for your listing to start appearing on your selected channels. However, even if there is no link available to your listing after a few days, that does not necessarily mean that your listing is not published on that website. It may mean instead that the website does not have specific pages for each listing, or that they have not yet sent us the link to your listing.
In this case, try searching for your listing directly on the holiday rentals website, using the name you gave the listing.
If you still can't find your listing, contact a member of our support team and they'll investigate on your behalf.