Your account email address is used to log-in to your account, and is where we send important notifications such as new Booking requests and confirmed Bookings.
Should you need to change your account email address, we require you to verify your new email address before the change is applied.
We also will send a notification email to your old account email address to ensure that it was you who requested the change.
Change account email address
- Log-in to your account.
- Navigate to the Edit profile page, from the link in the Dashboard or selecting from the drop-down menu in the header (where your account name is shown).
- Click on the Change email address link.
- Enter your new account email address.
- Enter your password.
- Click the Save button.
- Check your new email address inbox for the verification email.
- Click the Verify email link in the verification email within 24 hours.
- Wait for the page to load.
- Your new email address has been verified and can be used to login to your account.
- You will not be able to log-in with your new email address until it has been verified (step 8 above).
- If you do not verify your new email address within 24 hours, the process will be stopped and you'll only be able to log-in with your old email address.