From 1 July 2020, our fees will no longer include VAT.
If you are a VAT payer, VAT will be added to Service and Channel Fees for any future bookings you receive.
If you have activated your account (i.e. published at least one listing) before this date your fees will be adjusted so that you will not see an increase in price. If you are a VAT payer, the amount you pay in service and channel fees won’t increase at all, but you might notice some changes to how your payout is calculated and displayed in your invoices.
If you are VAT exempt or reverse charged, you won’t notice any changes.
The Fees that we charge for using Your.Rentals are VAT applicable.
Am I a VAT payer?
We apply VAT to your Fees if:
- You are a private person residing in an EU member state.
- You are a company or private person residing or registered in Denmark.
- You are a company registered in an EU member state and you do not have a valid VAT number added to your account.
We do not apply VAT to your Fees if:
- You are a company or private person residing or registered outside the EU, or in the Canary Islands region of Spain.
- You are a company registered in an EU member state and you do have a valid VAT number added to your account.
Companies in the EU
If your account is in the name of a company registered in an EU country (excluding Denmark), we require you to add your VAT ID to your Your.Rentals account so that we can invoice you correctly.
- Login to your account
- Navigate to the VAT settings page
- Input your VAT number and click the Verify button
- We'll verify that the number you have input is correct
If your VAT number is not validating correctly, please ensure that you have entered the correct number in the correct format. To check the valid format for your country, refer to this Wikipedia article.