If for some reason you need to delete a listing from your Your.Rentals account, this can be done by deleting the listing. You might wish to do this because you have sold the property and will never be renting it again.
- If you wish to remove your listing from individual sales channels, you should instead use the Channel Manager to turn OFF those sales channels.
- If you wish to remove the listing from all sales channels on a temporary basis, this can be done by unlisting the listing.
You can deactivate all listings with the exception of the following:
- Listings which have pending Booking Requests or Confirmed Bookings that have not yet reached the Completed stage - you should Unlist these until all pending requests and bookings are completed, then you will be able to deactivate the listing.
- Listings where the Basic details step has not been completed - you should complete this step, then click to the Next page. Then follow the instructions below.
Delete a listing
- From the Listings page, click on the Edit button (...) for the listing you wish to deactivate.
- Choose Delete this property.
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Click the Delete listing button.
- The listing will be deleted from your account and no longer available for sales channels.
- If the deactivated listing had received Requests or Bookings in the past, these will still be shown in your Bookings and Payouts sections.
Please note that depending upon individual sales channels update procedures, it can take a few days for your listing to removed from each sales channel. But rest assured, if a Guest tries to request or book your listing, it will not be available.