After building your listing, we strongly recommend you preview the listing to view it as a guest would in connected sales channels.
Accessing the Preview Listing page
There are three ways to access the Preview Listing page:
- Click the "Preview" button from the Listings page.
- While in the Listing builder / editor, click the "Preview" button in the green menu bar.
- Directly after publishing your listing, click the "Preview listing" button from the published confirmation modal.
What to check on the Preview Listing page
In particular, you should check that all content is correct and accurate and that your pictures display well (particularly your main photo).
Using the rates/calendar tool select some booking periods and ensure that:
- the price to guest is correct
- the payout amount is correct
- the booking rules are correct (check-in day, minimum stay, maximum guests)
- seasonal rates have been input correctly
- any discounts you have defined are calculating correctly
Editing incorrect details
You can easily modify the content of each section by clicking the "Edit" link in each section on the Preview Listing page.
Please note: Not all content is displayed on every sales channel site.