- Log-in to the Booking.com Extranet and go to the Rates & Availability tab.
- Select a room type, then click on the Import and export calendars drop-down box.
- Under the Export your calendar section, copy the URL link for your Booking.com calendar.
- Login to your Your.Rentals account.
- Go to the Calendar page in Your.Rentals (ensure you select the correct listing).
- Click the Calendar sync button at the top right of the page.
- Click Import a calendar from another site.
- Paste the calendar URL copied in step 5 above in the Calendar address (URL) field.
- Name your calendar (we suggest naming it "Booking.com").
- Click Import.
Please note that the Booking.com export function may not be available in your region yet.
Note: Some channels like AirBnB, TripAdvisor... only send out bookings made via their site, not bookings imported to their calendar, so if you publish your listing on more than one channel, please import all of your calendars to your Your.Rentals Calendar. If you want to simplify the way you manage your calendar, please check out our blog post on Calendar sync strategy.