Keeping your Calendar up-to-date and accurate is one of the most important things you can do to ensure the best guest experience for your property. You can read more about why it's important to update your calendar in this help article.
We display the Calendar last updated value on each of your listed or unlisted properties to help you keep track of which Calendars may be out of date.
Calendar last updated
- You can see the Calendar last updated value for each of your listings on the Calendars page.
- Select the listing in the listing switcher to see the Calendar last updated value for each of your listings.
- When your Calendar has not been updated for a longer period, we'll send you an email alert to remind you to update your calendar or login to tell us that you have no new bookings.
The Calendar last updated value considers that your Calendar is updated when:
- You have received a new automatic confirmed booking through Your.Rentals.
- You have manually added, edited or deleted a booking in your Your.Rentals calendar.
- Your Calendar Sync has added, edited or deleted a booking in your Your.Rentals calendar.
- If you have no recent bookings, you can tell us that you have no new bookings by following these instructions.