Why has my Calendar Sync failed?
If your Calendar Sync has failed or is not working correctly, it is most likely caused by one of the following:
- The property’s import /export URL address is incorrect or has changed
Make sure that the complete URL address is copied from the source. In many cases, the URL will look something like this: https://www.airbnb.com/calendar/ical/23282450.ics?s=6bed3922dc8fbe6d6da4d9261816550b
In rare cases, the address of the URL might have changed. Importing and exporting the calendar again will ensure you have the most up to date address of the calendar. Click here to see how to do this.
- The service might be down
In some cases the source of the calendar (e.g. Airbnb) might have issues with their service. As a result, Your.Rentals is not able to retrieve the information from the source’s address.
Try re-syncing the calendars every few hours (see below). If the issue persists, contact the source to resolve the issue.
How do I know if my Calendar Sync has failed?
Occasionally, our calendar import server may find that it is unable to import another third party calendar. Often this is just a temporary server connection issue and will fix itself. In other cases, it may be due to a problem with the other website.
To stay on the safe side, we'll notify you by email and by an alert in the alert bar when you are logged into Your.Rentals.
How do I manually re-sync my calendar?
- Log-in to your account
- Navigate to the Calendars page and select the correct listing
- Click the Show calendar synchronisation button
- Check if there is still an error with the calendar import - you will see the last sync attempt and whether it succeeded or failed.
- If the last sync attempt failed, click the sync now link to force a new sync.
- If this manual sync attempt fails, delete the calendar import, and then add it again.
If this does not resolve your problem, please contact us by email at email@example.com, including the listing ID so that our technical support team can investigate further.