If you find that you're unable to stay at a property for whatever reason, you don't always need to cancel your booking and pay a cancellation fee. In most cases, we can help you arrange a rebooking for alternative dates at the same property or another property with the same host. If you'd like to enquire about rearranging your booking, visit your Booking Details page or check with our Booking Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference.
If you know that you'd like to rebook your stay, but you don't yet know when you'd like to travel you may be eligible to request a Rebooking Credit for the same amount that you have already paid for your booking. You can put this towards a new booking at the same property or another property with the same host. If you'd like to enquire about a rebooking credit, visit your Booking Details page or check with our Booking Support team by emailing email@example.com with your booking reference.
How do I use my Rebooking Credit?
When you request Rebooking Credit, you'll receive an email with a code and a link to the booking page for the property. Enter this code in the Promo Code field when you make your replacement booking and we'll automatically apply your credit as a partial or full payment towards the new booking.
Rebooking Credit Terms & Conditions
- The code can be redeemed once per guest per booking
- The code can be used for the original property, or selected properties with the same host. If for any reason you cannot rebook for the same property, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if other properties may be available.
- The code must be redeemed within 12 months after the cancellation date of your original booking
- The check-in date for your new booking must be within 18 months after the cancellation date of your original booking
- If the new booking has a lower price, the difference will be refunded
- If the new booking has a higher price, the remaining amount needs to be paid when completing the booking. For security reasons, you are required to complete the payment within 24 hours of making your rebooking, otherwise the booking will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund.
- Rebooking Credit may not be available for bookings made via certain sites where the money you paid was collected by the site (for example Airbnb). In these cases, your original cancellation terms will apply.
What happens if I change my mind?
- If you arrange Rebooking Credit due to Extenuating Circumstances, for example for a booking affected by the Coronavirus outbreak, you can change your mind and request a full refund of your total paid amount any time up to 12 months after the cancellation date.
- If your rebooking is NOT due to Extenuating Circumstances, you can still change your mind and opt for a refund any time up to 12 months after the cancellation date, but this will be in accordance with your original booking's cancellation terms. For example, if you should have received a 50% refund for cancelling your original booking, you would be entitled to a refund of 50%.